Eastside real estate proves to be resilient.
- Pending Sales for the month of May were down 24.5% or 253 houses (778 May 2020 vs. 883 May 2019).
- We need more inventory! Active listings are about half of a year ago (825 May 2020 vs. 1,567 May 2019).
- Closed sales price median is up slightly from a year ago ($945,250 May 2020 vs. $928,800 May 2019).
- Buyers are competing with each other. Based on activity that took place in March and April and closed in May. These figures will both increase based on the activity happening now, but it will take until August to see it statistically:
- 35% of sales closed for more than the asking price
- 67% of sales had less than 15 days on the market